Summer Hours and
For the rest of the summer registration will be held Monday - Thursday from
- 9 a.m.- 11 a.m.
- 1 p.m.- 3 p.m.
Please bring the following
- student's original birth certificate
- shot record - with up to date immunizations
- Social Security card
- 2 proofs of residency (such as utility bills or lease agreements)
- Parent(s) driver's license or id
- last report card (if child has previously attended school)
If you can not come to register your child during regular summer hours- we will have two late registration dates (July 31st and August 2nd) from 5-7 p.m.
If you have questions about what you need to bring to register your child, please call and ask. We know your time is valuable and we want you to be able to register in a timely manner.
Students may ONLY be registered by PARENT or LEGAL GUARDIAN. If you are NOT the custodial parent, you MUST obtain PRIOR APPROVAL from our Assistant Superintendemt, Mr. Mike Niemeyer. He can be reached at 281-452-8010.