Registration for students will be held throughout the summer at all Channelview ISD campuses.
Elementary and secondary campuses will register students from 8-11 a.m. and 1-4 p.m., Monday through Thursday. District and campus offices will be closed on Fridays during the summer.
Parents will need to have the following items when registering their child for school:
· Birth Certificate (original - no copies)
· Social Security Card (original - no copies)
· Immunization Record
· Last Report Card or Withdrawal Paper
· Two (2) Proofs of Residency - recent (within the last 30 days) light bill, water bill, gas bill, lease/rent agreement or purchase agreement – No Disconnect Notices
· Two emergency contact numbers other than your home or work
For more information, please call the school where you are enrolling your child.