The Federal Programs Office initiates and manages grants from the federal and state governments to supplement our education system for the success of all students. These entitlements are granted upon student census data.
- computer lab equipment/software
- summer school programs;
- professional growth workshops
- Safe and Drug-Free activities
- after school tutoring
- supplemental materials to support reading and math
- counsel students
- accelerate instruction
- recover credits/attendance
- remediate for STAAR
These funds are a major resource to the district and have enhanced the overall education for CISD students with specific needs.
Veronica Pasternack, Director of Federal Programs
Mary Martinez, Administrative Assistant