School Hours--- 7:45-3:05
Students should arrive so that they can be in their classrooms by 7:45 am. Dismissal will begin at 3:05. Please be aware of the following:
- Please do not drop your child off before 7:10 A.M.-- the building will be closed and there will be no supervision.
- Breakfast for all (free breakfast) will be available in the cafeteria between 7:10 and 7:40 A.M.
- Students should be picked up by 3:20 pm daily if they are parent or daycare pickups. If you are unable to do this, please consider having your child ride the bus. At 3:20 we close the doors for parent pickup and you will have to sign your child out from the office.
- KINDERGARTEN students who are dropped off by the bus must have a parent or guardian present at their stop to pick them up. If there is no adult present they will be brought back to the school.
- KINDERGARTNERS have also received their photo I.D. bus tags. Please make sure that if your kindergarten child is a bus rider that they bring their tag every day.They will not be allowed on the bus without their tag. Lost tags cost $3 to replace.
- If you wish to change the way your child leaves the school, please call the school before 2:30 P.M. or send a note to the school.
- Students who are being picked up early, late, or without the prior arrangement of a note or call to the school must be signed out in the front office.
Please consider having your child ride the bus to and from school. If your child is a car rider, the first couple of weeks you need to plan on a 45 minute to 1 hour wait during pick-up and drop off.