- Lunches will not be delivered to students. A table has been set up in the front office for you to leave lunches. Mark items with the student’s name.
- Please let your child know that they are to check the table in the front office for any items that you will be delivering. We do not interrupt instruction for deliveries
Kinder 10:30 - 11:00
1st 10:45 - 11:15
2nd 11:15 - 11:45
3rd 12:00 - 12:30
4th 11:25 - 11:55
5th 12:10 - 12:40
While we feel fortunate to be able to offer this opportunity, we ask that you help us by eliminating the safety concerns being caused by visitors in the cafeteria. While you are visiting in the cafeteria we ask that:
- Students eat lunch with a parent or guardian only. All other visitors must have written permission from a parent/guardian allowing them to have access to their child.
- Cell phone use is prohibited in the cafeteria. If you must take a call, we ask that you leave the cafeteria and take your call on the front porch.
- Non-school age children must remain with you at all times.
- Your Schochler student must remain with you at the visitor’s table.
- Students and visitors are expected to leave the cafeteria when the student’s class is dismissed.
Visitors who do not comply with these expectations will be asked to leave the cafeteria.
Thanks you for your support and cooperation.